City
Womelsdorf
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Audi SQ5
I have a set of Audi SQ5 5 spoke wheels off of my 2014 SQ5, they have some blemishes but are overall in pretty good shape. The have the tire pressure sensors still in them and are wrapped in almost beat Pirelli Scorpion winter tires. Tires would probably still pass an inspection but I would replace them sooner than later. Located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania and asking 1200 or best offer. Would prefer to sell locally and will only ship at buyers cost but I prefer to avoid shipping all together. Forgot to add previously I will include stock center caps and set of black ones as well. Contact me at 717-813-2431.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
E
Reactions
City
Womelsdorf
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Audi SQ5
Thread Starter #2
I have a set of Audi SQ5 5 spoke wheels off of my 2014 SQ5, they have some blemishes but are overall in pretty good shape. The have the tire pressure sensors still in them and are wrapped in almost beat Pirelli Scorpion winter tires. Tires would probably still pass an inspection but I would replace them sooner than later. Located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania and asking 1200 or best offer. Would prefer to sell locally and will only ship at buyers cost but I prefer to avoid shipping all together.
Contact me at 717-813-2431 for pictures but I will try to upload some soon.