Apple Car Play integration

KenC

Reactions
Recently took 2019 Q5 in to dealer for Service Recall; software update due to not starting.
We also had a problem with Apple Car Play not being correctly displayed on the info. screen, and the cell phone would not engage through Bluetooth, I.e. could not make or receive calls while the navigation was engaged. After the software update all worked correctly, now one week later the same ACP issue has happened again, however, once the key was turned off, and the car restarted, ACP displayed correctly and the phone interface worked correctly.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
KenC

clubhov

Reactions
Recently took 2019 Q5 in to dealer for Service Recall; software update due to not starting.
We also had a problem with Apple Car Play not being correctly displayed on the info. screen, and the cell phone would not engage through Bluetooth, I.e. could not make or receive calls while the navigation was engaged. After the software update all worked correctly, now one week later the same ACP issue has happened again, however, once the key was turned off, and the car restarted, ACP displayed correctly and the phone interface worked correctly.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
KenC
My 2019 Q5 stopped displaying the car play screen when connected through the usb cord about a week ago. I've got the iphone 11. It shows up in the phone settings as recognized and seems to be able to stream music. The phone is at software version 14.8.