Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Hello from East Midlands UK

Reactions
City
Worksop
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 8Y Saloon
Hi All,

New member here. Had my Navara S3 Saloon for 5 months from new. Previously owner A5’s for the previous 12 years. Looking forward to contributing.

Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Hi All,

New member here. Had my Navara S3 Saloon for 5 months from new. Previously owner A5’s for the previous 12 years. Looking forward to contributing.

Dan.

Beautiful Color, Welcome (y)

Gaz123

Reactions
City
SWANSEA
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Cab s3
Hi All,

Dan.

Hi mt8 .
Lovely car .
What mpg you getting ? Just bought one and have heard horror stories bout the miles you get out of a gallon.
What are you getting
How many miles per tank etc
Much appreciated

OP
D

danjwilson

Reactions
City
Worksop
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 8Y Saloon
Thread Starter #4
Hi mate. Varies a lot. Had the car 6 months now, and recently it’s started with having periods of lower than usual mpg and holding revs higher in each gear than usual. When it’s not doing that, I can get 32mpg mixed and up to 40.5 on a long motorway run. When it’s doing the strange thing I described above, mpg drops by about 5mpg. This translates to between 300 and 380 miles out of a tank.
I don’t care though… it’s such a great car from a performance and dynamics perspective, I just love it to bits.
My advice for what it’s worth… look forward to it and enjoy the hell out of it!